Welcome to Sookasa! Sookasa provides seamless Dropbox encryption and compliance to protect your information at the file level, so it's safe both on the cloud and on all your devices.
With Sookasa, you can share encrypted folders and files natively through Dropbox or by sending Sookasa secure links—even to those who don't have Dropbox or Sookasa. We give you total control over who can access your files, so you can easily authorize collaborators or restrict access to specific files.
1. Invite your team: As the Sookasa team admin, you can invite your Dropbox Business team to join your Sookasa team once you've linked our service to your Dropbox Business account from the Account tab:
Then, from the People tab on the Sookasa Dashboard:
- Click on “Invite your Dropbox team”
- Select all the team members that you’d like to add to your Sookasa team
Invited team members will receive an email with a link to join your team.
2. Create and share your Dropbox folders
Create Dropbox folders you want protected inside the secure Sookasa folder. That way, shared folders will be immediately secured within the Sookasa folder for all your Sookasa team members. Sookasa works with Dropbox’s special team folders as well.
You should receive an email invitation from your admin to join their Sookasa team.
- From your email, click “Join team” to accept the team invitation
- Designate a password and enter your basic information
- Choose Dropbox and authorize Sookasa to connect
Sookasa will automatically download to your computer—please run the installer to complete the set up and sign in to the Sookasa app. Once Sookasa is connect to Dropbox, a secure Sookasa folder will be created within your Dropbox folder. You can also find all shared folders that have been encrypted inside your Sookasa folder.
You’re all set!